More 7th century justice.

Mohabat News — Freedom Messenger website said in a news story that according to the reports published on various Iran news sites , the bodies of four women who are said to have been “stoned”, have been moved to Tehran forensic. In addition to injuries caused by throwing rocks, traces of torture are also visible on the head and faces of the women.

According to the report by Meli-Mazhabi website (a subsidiary to National-Religious opposition group of Iran) the corpses of four women who apparently had lost their lives following the execution of stoning decree, have been transferred by the judiciary security forces to Tehran forensic mortuary.

The report published on Saturday, November 03, 2012 quoting from a “reliable source” says: “Besides the traces remaining from collision of stones on the head and face of the women, traces of torture and severe beatings on their bodies ahead of the stoning is also visible. Based on the contents of their files, these four women had been convicted for illicit relations and drug abuse crimes.”

It adds that no one has referred to the forensic for officially delivering the bodies during the past few days. It is not clear that on what date the trial has been held and whether or not their families are aware of their status.

News of stoning of these four women have been published while in the October 4, 2012, Allahyar Malekshahi, Law and Justice Committee chairman of Islamic Consultative Assembly (the Parliament) had spoke of determining alternative punishment for “stoning” in the new bill of “Islamic Penal Code”.